Monday, February 24, 2014

How to Make a Dream Board Step 2


Last week I shared Step 1: Gather Supplies  
Today is Step 2: Write down your Dreams

You can start by looking through the pile of magazines and see what grabs your attention. Start cutting. Pinterest is the new Dream Board on steriods and I love the ideas there, but there is something very powerful about writing your Dreams down and also the physical process of cutting and taping your Dreams to a place where you will see them every day on something bigger than a 2.5"x3" phone screen. But if you are curious, I'll link my Pinterest Boards here.

So magazines and Pinterest are great places to stimulate your imagination and dreaming. I also provide a worksheet at my Dream Workshops that help in the process:



A supply of Slide-In Packs with inspiring quotes is another fun option


Use a sheet of paper to start brainstorming. Don't worry about time, money, skills or space at this point...just list what is important to you in this moment to be, do and/or have:


No comments:

Post a Comment